Can I with my magical stick change the past where I made a biggest mistake of my life. This is what Salman Khan would be thinking right now & so do his crazy fans. I being a huge Salman Khan fan is frustrated because of his past mistakes which is been settled now at present. A big blow to the entire Bollywood industry and to his fans when Mumbai Sessions’ court found Salman Khan guilty in 2002 hit and run case thus giving 5 years imprisonment. But wait soon came a magical twist for Salman Khan fans.
Ok lets not be sentimental. Just think from the side of the people who suffered due to that hit and run case it feels bad that such high profile celebrity did that. Its wrong absolutely wrong.Even though he is an great philanthropist and a god father for the new entries in Bollywood industry it does not compensate with the fact that his past mistakes will be unseen.
Just when Salman Khan verdict was announced the entire family was shocked so his fans. But soon after he was granted getting an interim 2 day bail from the High Court in the 2002 hit and run case.
Soon after the Bombay High Court on Friday admitted his appeal and granted bail to the actor thus making this Friday too Blockbuster.
So lets focus on the main issues regarding this Bail :
- High Profile Lawyers : 54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today’s most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani’s gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore.
- Match Winning Strategy : his lawyers were ready for almost every bad situation that can occur. His team of (4 to 5) lawyers were present from Sessions court to High court to Supreme court thus returning favours for charging such a huge amount.
- India’s judicial system : well when 1/3 of the law makers are culprits than how can justice prevail in our country. When 1 strict laws are made than 4 laws will be hidden just behind the curtains for contradicting the strict one.
- High profile Celebrity : never spend enough time in jail. Those who spend are facing very serious charges(Asaram & Sanjay Dutt).
- Hidden political support : no doubt when leaders from almost all party met him in galaxy apartment around the days of verdict before and after.
Well who we are to make statements. We can just express ourselves and our intentions rest see what happens in future. But his fans are almost crazy and mad and so his DABANNGG attitude.