Wine! Yeah today we are going to talk about a topic which is considered a taboo topic about in India, but it is surely the soul mate for a drunker. Wine has been a true partner in both the faces of his life; his happiness and sadness for many centuries. Whether it is local made DESI or kept in jars for years, but the wine that has been preserved for so many years costs the same as it is said “Patience pays good rewards.” So, if you too are into a habit of drinking, let’s go through 10 of the costliest wines in the world that will leave your eyes wide open. Here we are to start with the list of World’s Most Expensive Wines, so let’s get started and keeping the best for the last.
World’s Most Expensive Wines:
Let’s start the countdown to the world’s costliest wines:
10. Glen Fiddich’s 50 year Old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey: This whiskey is stored and preserved for 50 years and only 50 bottles of this whiskey are supplied in an year. Now, you can have an idea if there are only 50 bottles of the whiskey available round the year, what would be the cost of one bottle. Can you have a guess?? Okay, let me tell you the price, it cost you around US$ 16,000 which when converted into INR comes to around 1,017,200, the price of a car.
9. Highland Park 50 Year Old Single malt Scotch Whiskey: This orange coloured whiskey is being prepared with a solution of malted barley and raw sugar is as costly as good as it looks. This malt whiskey will cost you around US$ 17,000 (INR 11,12,562).8. Macallan 60 year Old Single Malt Whiskey: This bottle is so attractive that it looks even more beautiful than a bottle of perfume. Just a glimpse of the bottle and it will steal your hearts. The more attractive it looks, so is the price you have to pay to have the taste of this whiskey. This whiskey will cost you around US$ 20,000 (INR 1,271,500).
7. Macallan Fine and Rare 1926: How could it be that a rare wine which has rare in its’ name find a place in the list of world’s most expensive wines. As the name signifies, it is rare. If the name itself is rare, the prices are bound to get higher. Can you get a wild guess, what could this rare whiskey cost you? I don’t think you would have got anyway nearer to the cost. You would have heard that drinking could cost you your house; yes it could be right if you are consuming this whiskey. The cost of this rare whiskey is US$ 75,000 (INR around 4,700,000).
6. Dalmore 64 Trinitas Single Malt Whisky: Only few wines are there in the market which has been kept for 64 years and one important thing to note here is that only 3 bottles of this whiskey are available in the world. If your account balance shows the figure in lakhs, so you can just taste this whiskey in your dreams only because it will cost you US$ 160,000 (INR 11,700,000).
5. 62 year old Dalmore Scotch Whisky: The sixth place in the list of World’s Most Expensive Wines goes to 62 year old Dalmore Scotch Whisky. This 62 year old Dalmore Scotch Whiskey is popularly known as the ‘Liquid Gold’. Packed in a wooden box, this whiskey takes more than 100 hours to be prepared and it costs around US$ 200,000 (more than INR 12,700,000).
4. 64 year old Macallan Single Malt Scotch Whisky: This whiskey was kept for preparation in 1942, way before our parents were born. This is one of the rarest whiskies in the world. And yes, you can sit back and take it easy before you hear the cost which is US$ 460,000 (INR 29,244,500).
3. 105 year old Master of Malt: Now as the name suggests, a wine that is master of malt and such would be its’ qualities and cost. It will cost you around USD 1,400,000 (INR 89,026,630), although it has connections with an April Fool Prank as well.
2. Tequila Ley: A very heard of name, a name which every child knows but do we have any idea of how much does it cost? Handmade bottle of Tequila is available in one liter bottle. Tequila gets the second place in the list of world’s most expensive vines. The two faces of the bottle is made with pure platinum and the other side is made up of pure white gold. Both these parts are attached with a platinum emblem. The cost is so hefty that you can buy two Rolls Royce cars with the amount that one liter bottle of Tequila Ley costs. The bottle costs you US$ 1500000 (INR 95,385,675).
1. Henry IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac: Now comes the leader of World’s Most Expensive Wines, a name very unheard of as very few can afford it, ‘Henry IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac’. The costliest whiskey is packed by General Jose. This was first prepared in 1776 and was preserved in barrels for more than a century. This was packed in a bottle made of 24 carat gold and platinum over which it was garnished with 6500 diamonds on the top. The oldest the wine, greater is the effect. You can imagine what could it be like, one could be in the ninth cloud just by a smell of this whiskey, right? Now, I think you could get an idea which is closer to the exact amount of the bottle. The cost of the bottle is USD 1900000 (INR 120859855).
You can see that it’s not easy to have an interest in wines, right! So this was the list of World’s Most Expensive Wines, hope you liked it and was surprised after knowing about that them. If you have to say something about wines from your side, you can also share it with us in the comment section.
You might also like to read:
- 5 Places Where Humans Are Not Allowed To Visit
- 6 Gifts on Valentine’s Day That Your Girlfriend Will Love
- 10 Most Mysterious Archaeological Discoveries Of All Times
- 15 Mouth Watering Sweets Of India That Tickles Your Tongue
- 5 People With Real Superpowers Caught On Tape
- Here are 8 of World’s Most Mysterious Places